Video Camera Pipe Inspection | Plumber in Fort Worth
The experts of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provide advanced video camera pipe inspection in Fort Worth, Arlington and the surrounding areas. If you have a sink that has stopped draining, your toilet is clogged or no drains are working at all, you want a professional plumber in Fort Worth with the tools to provide an efficient and professional resolution of your homes drainage woes. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing utilizes the latest technology in order to better serve our customers with professional grade services for efficient and accurate repair.
One of the most helpful tools a plumber can have for the diagnosis of drainage issues is the video camera pipe inspection, utilizing a high resolution fiber optic line, a high definition video camera with lights, and a monitor that allows viewing the drain line in real time. Video cameras enable our plumbers to pinpoint the location and type of clog or other pipe problem causing your home’s drainage problems. This technology enables the plumber in Fort Worth to select the most appropriate tool and means of clearing the clog or providing other plumbing repair.
Video camera pipe inspection can identify more than just clogs. The following are further examples of drain problems that can be located and identified.
- Broken, misaligned or collapsed pipe – Identifies and pinpoint the exact location of compromised pipes. This enables the plumber in Fort Worth to repair at the exact location of the problem, without digging up the whole yard or removing the entire drain.
- Rust or corrosion – Enables the plumber in Fort Worth to determine the pipes inner condition, identifying if repiping is required to prevent devastating leaks from piping beyond its service life.
- Root invasion – Enables the plumber in Fort Worth to see the root invasion and determine the amount of pipe damage and exactly what repair will require.
- Sunken pipes – In particular soils sags may occur, creating a low point for paper, waste and other debris to accumulate and form a clog.
- Leaks – Enables leaking pipes to be pinpointed for repair. Plumbing leaks under slab or pier and beam foundations can cause serious foundation problems if they are not repaired.
Signs of Sewer Issues
- Sewage odor- Water in drain traps normally prevents sewer gases from entering your home. Vent pipes are another means of allowing sewer gases to escape to the outdoors. A vent pipe that is disconnected, clogged or damaged could allow sewer gases to enter in the home. Sewer leaks in and around the home may be detected.
- Backed-up sewer line – Blockage of the sewer line can cause sewer back-up. Causes of blockage may include root intrusion, grease build up or other debris, objects blocking the line or a damaged pipe.
- Greener area of the lawn- If the sewer line is leaking sewage into the yard, grass may appear greener than in other parts of the lawn.
- Pooling on the lawn – A leaking sewer pipe can cause pooling of effluent on the lawn. If no liquid is noted, looking for moist soil when other areas are dry.
The leakage of sewer line contents is a health threatening situation requiring prompt attention. Viruses’, bacteria and other disease causing organisms can enter the water table, nearby private wells, ponds, lakes, creeks and rivers. Pooling sewer fluids can expose you, your family and the members of your community to illness causing organisms.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Provides Plumbing Services in Fort Worth, Arlington and the surrounding areas. Our plumbers are professionals who go above and beyond the industry practices. With ongoing continuing education and training, our plumbers are always on top of the latest technology and techniques. When you require a plumber in Fort Worth give Benjamin Franklin Plumbing a call. Thanks for visiting Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.