Photo By mcKensa at istock
Are you looking for plumbing services within Fort Worth, TX? Well, our company has the best plumbers who can take care of all your needs. The best part is that we work with both commercial and residential customers. We offer quality repairs, maintenance, and installation. You can rely on us to provide outstanding products such as a tankless water heater. It has top-notch specifications that will impress you. Read on to know all about the product and other services.
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
A tankless water heater as the name suggests heats your water without the need to install a storage tank. Basically, the water travels through a pipe and reaches you in the shower or the kitchen sink. You can power it up using electricity or gas depending on your needs and budget.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
With a tankless water heater, you can enjoy some benefits that come with it after purchase. Our team of experts is there to do all the installation at the comfort of your abode or business. An essential advantage is that at least you don’t have to deal with sludge that accumulates in the case of a traditional tank. Please have a look at other pros that you can expect from the product.
If you have limited space in your business or home, you can take it easy since a tankless water heater saves on the room. You can place it discreetly under the sink, and no one will notice. If you like, our plumbers can mount it on the wall away from children’s reach. More importantly, if you need to move it around, it is portable, and you can quickly transfer it.
Another significant advantage of the water heater is that it conserves energy to a large extent. It’s no secret that it will help you cut on costs since you use it only when you need it. For this reason, when you need warm water, you will turn the machine on, and it will heat conveniently. You don’t have to leave it on when you don’t need hot water.
Instant and Steady Hot Water
A tankless water heater guarantees you immediate fluid when you turn it on. The highlight is that it is stable, and you will not feel the water going clod after some time. You can enjoy a long peaceful shower knowing that you will not run out of supply. Plus, you can wash your dishes with sheer simplicity and turn of the faucet when you are done.
If you need a product that lasts longer, you can go for a tankless water heater. As professionals in the industry, we can vouch for it that it can go for over 20 years. You can schedule maintenance at our company to check out for heating elements and other systems. You don’t have to spend extra money, replacing it since it is of high quality. You will not complain of leakages or ruptures since it does not come with a tank.
Why You Need Professional Services
As a homeowner, you need professional services to install a tankless system. You can take advantage of our specialists since they have all the necessary skills and knowledge. If you live in Fort Worth, TX, you can call us anytime to complete the job for you. We will arrive there as per the time that agreed and do the work within a short time.
On that account, you shouldn’t try to set it up yourself since you might get it all wrong. Allow us to offer you the assistance to ensure that it functions effectively.
You can benefit immensely from routine maintenance to prolong the durability of the product. We will conduct a thorough inspection to check at all the heating challenges that it has. For instance, we will look at the waterline and flush out all the mineral build-ups. This way, the heater will perform well, and you can save money on the energy bills.
Our professionals can also repair the water heater with sheer simplicity by using high-end technology. They will diagnose the problem, for instance, if it is not heating as usual. As part of our job, we will find a solution after analyzing the root cause of the issue at hand.
Additional Comprehensive Help
We offer comprehensive services that will solve all your plumbing problems around the house and business premises as well. Besides installing a tankless water heater, we will mend other systems like.
- Faucet repair: Dripping faucets contribute to high water bills at the end of every month or year. Plus, if it is not in good condition, you will not delight in the warm water from the heater.
- Gas leaks: If you use gas for your heater, it is of vital importance to fix the leaks to ward off any risks or dangers posed. It is also essential to repair any spot that might prevent gas from powering up the equipment.
- Showerhead replacement: Gone are the days when people used rusty showerheads in their homes. We will install a new one so that you can take a long shower with clean, warm water.
- Drain cleaning: Your drainage is the most critical element in your household. On that account, you can call us to unclog all drains and give them vigorous flushing. The systems will go back to normal once we are done with the unblocking process. We will start from the kitchen to the sink and other exterior outlets as well.
- Re-piping: Water leakages in the house end up badly since they cause slippery floors. The ceiling also collapses due to excessive moisture. We can assist you by re-piping all the zones that have the problem.
Residents in Fort Worth, TX, have the golden chance to work with us since we are a phone call away and can also walk to our offices. Contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing today, so that we can meet all your plumbing needs.