Bathroom and kitchen faucet manufacturers keep adapting to a consumer demand for improved functionality, versatility, style and design. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing plumbers in Arlington can install the upgrade you choose for your bathroom or kitchen faucets.
Style and Design
There are a wide variety of styles and finishes available for enhancing the function and appearance of your kitchen and bathrooms. Long the go-to material for manufacturers, chrome-plated faucets were functional, durable and clean. Today’s consumer can select from a variety of finishes, such as brushed or polished nickel, stainless steel, brushed or oil rubbed bronze, polished brass and others. Matching your style has never been easier, and Benjamin Franklin plumbers in Arlington can provide the installation for you.
Plumbing technologies have fostered a number of innovations that improve functionality, and convenience such as:
- Motion sensors turn the water on with a wave of the hand. These types of faucets are available for residential or commercial use, and are not only handy for dough covered hands, but reduce the incidence of illness in the workplace.
- Single touch. With just a touch of the fixture water is available for use. This feature is also a convenience for dirty hands.
- Pull-out kitchen faucets offer superior convenience by bringing the source of water to a large, deep pot. These faucets make large pots and pan task considerably easier.
- Germ-resistant sinks and faucets encourage a healthier environment.
- Ceramic discs replace rubber washers that are prone to leaks.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel is available for residential bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
- LED lights installed in the fixture make the water look a certain color with temperature changes, so that hot water appears red and cold water looks blue assisting the elderly and children to avoid the risk of burns.
- Multiple body sprays in the shower for a more thorough clean and rinse.
- And others
With age, wear and tear comes faucet leaks. Sometimes the repair is as simple as tightening a nut, or replacing a worn o-ring. Our plumbers carry the most commonly required parts for on the spot faucet repair.
Are you experiencing low water pressure at a faucet? Before you contact our plumbers in Arlington for faucet repair, check the faucet aerator for hard water deposits, which is a common problem. Simply remove the aerator at the tip of the faucet, and allow it to soak in white vinegar for an hour, scrub any remaining residue with a soft toothbrush. Rinse well and reinstall. If you still have a low pressure problem, contact our plumbers in Arlington for a diagnosis and resolution of the problem.
You can also use a vinegar soak for a clogged showerhead, but the finish should first be tested in an inconspicuous area. The time required will depend on the severity of the buildup, and may require anywhere from an hour to overnight. Scrub with a soft toothbrush and use a straightened paper clip of dental pick to clear holes. Rinse, dry and reinstall.
If you need faucet repair, installation or other service of faucets contact us today. You can rely on Benjamin Franklin plumbers in Arlington to meet and/or exceed the industry standards, ensuring you receive the highest quality of a wide range of plumbing services. When you need a professional installation or repair for your home, a Benjamin Franklin plumbing professional is ready to assist you. We serve Arlington, Fort Worth, and the surrounding areas. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is a member of the BBB with an A+ rating. You satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.