Photo By thodonal88 at Shutterstock
Did you know that there is a Saginaw in Michigan too? Saginaw is also the name of a river and a bay in the state. It’s an Ojibwe word that means ‘to flow out.’ If you’re new to the area, you’re not alone. The Saginaw, TX population in the inner suburb of Fort Worth has grown from 5000 residents in 1990 to over 20,000 community members today.
The young age of our city doesn’t mean our little town doesn’t have roots! As a suburb of Fort Worth, TX, the modest community thrives as a diverse and hardworking community. Saginaw is an important part of the 13th largest city in the United States. It’s doubtful the founder of Fort Worth, TX, Jarvis J. Green, understood what an intricate part the area would play in the development of our nation.
Today, community members have many choices when it comes to choosing a plumbing service that offers highly skilled technicians at competitive prices. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Fort Worth and Saginaw, TX has an award-winning team that provides quick and skilled plumbing service.
Our Plumbing Service Range
- Gas and Slab Leak Repair
- Bathroom Plumbing Service like Resolution of Drips, Unclogging Drains, and Replacements
- Yard Line and Water Leak Problem Shooting
- Kitchen Plumbing Installation, Design, and Installation
- Installation of Tankless Water Heaters
- Water Filtration System Installation
- Plumbing Service & Repair for Water Features & Wells
- Drain Cleaning for Residential & Commercial Locations
- Expansion Tank Maintenance & Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair & Care
- Sump Pump Maintenance & Repair
- Conventional Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Tub & Sink Design, Replacement, or Renovation
The Pro’s and Cons to Fracking Concerning Your Plumbing Service
TX has been associated with oil and gasoline for many decades now. The oil began to gush in the late 1970s and developers located an enormous shale of natural gas underneath Fort Worth and in the neighboring suburbs.
The advancements made in the natural gas industry have allowed vertical drilling to become a common practice of extracting the natural gas resources which have provided many Saginaw, TX community members with easy ways of adding income to their monthly finances.
Fracking is the process of removing natural gas from the shale. A drill forces sand, extremely pressurized water, and chemicals into the rock to drive the gas into a nearby container.
However, before fracking became commonplace for many TX homes the plumbing system was installed underground. Since fracking has become a routine method for accessing natural gas, the region has begun experiencing small earthquakes. This results in changes and problems occurring within your plumbing service due to the excessive movement of the earth.
Your home’s plumbing system isn’t supposed to move. The stress put upon the pipes and joints by the earth’s movements means that your plumbing may be at risk. Fracking might mean your plumbing service needs regular maintenance from a plumber who knows how to safely rectify the issue.
Fracking Troubleshooting Experts
While fracking might add money to household finances, it can also add major challenges when it comes to maintaining a plumbing service that functions despite the continual knocking around caused by earthquakes and tremors.
Our team of experts has studied the common issues associated with fracking and plumbing systems. The Benjamin Franklin plumbers work together sharing their knowledge and experience with one another to create a cohesive response to the multitude of challenges fracking customers endure when it comes to maintaining a household plumbing service.
The dedicated staff does a lot more than troubleshooting plumbing problems caused by fracking. We provide a 24-hour emergency service for when you find yourself needing assistance the most, we’ll be there.
Signs Your Plumbing Service Needs Professional Attention
Historians have found evidence of crude plumbing systems as far back as during Ancient Egyptian times and the Romans are well known for their love of a nice, warm bath. It’s easy to forget the importance of functioning plumbing while it is working.
However, when the hot water stops flowing from the tap, or the toilet won’t flush it doesn’t take long before the entire household is disturbed by the malfunction. There are some red flags that arise when your system needs a plumbing service and you shouldn’t ignore them or hesitate to get them fixed.
If you do choose to ignore these warning signs, this procrastination might end up costing you a significant amount of money, it will be a much higher cost to what a timely repair from a plumbing service would charge. If you recognize the following symptoms, call Benjamin Franklin today!
- Burst Pipes: It sounds self-explanatory, but not all burst pipes flood floors or damage the walls. A TX winter is warmer than many places across the country, but cold snaps can cause trapped water to freeze inside your pipes and joints. Ice expands and can result in leaks or burst pipes. Try to locate the hole and schedule a plumbing service immediately.
- Odd Noises Coming from the Taps: You’ll be able to spot the difference between the normal grunts and squeaks and unusual sounds like knocking, grating, or hissing that may indicate a complex issue with your plumbing service.
- Just Cold Water: Few things are as shocking as stepping into an ice-cold shower. Leave the Polar dips to the health and wellness enthusiasts and pay attention to changes in the water temperature. A lack of hot water could mean you’ve got an HVAC problem or a faulty boiler. Trust a NATE-certified plumber to ensure your shower stays warm!
- Stained Brown Walls & Yellow Spots on the Ceiling: These yellow and brown spots found on walls (and sometimes the ceiling) are often the first indicator that a pipe has burst. Pay close attention if these spots are below a bathroom, kitchen, or utility room. If so, you’ll need to hire a plumbing service to remedy the problem.
- Little to No Water Coming from Taps: Don’t panic if you turn on the faucet only to find air pouring out instead of water. A lack of water could mean the local water company is conducting maintenance in your area or it might indicate a blockage.
- Slow Drains: A busy life means a slow drain can impede the progress of your daily life. Slow drains don’t affect just the kitchen sink, but also the washing machine, toilets, shower pans, and the dishwasher. If standing water and slow drains are eating up your free time, call Benjamin Franklin to schedule plumbing service.
- Damaged Floors and Walls: A burst pipe may have damaged your expensive interior decorative details like brand-new, walnut flooring. A burst pipe is a serious indicator your plumbing needs attention. If left untreated the damage might increase.
- Smelly Sinks and Drains: there is a difference between food getting trapped in the disposal and the smells of mold or Sulphur which may indicate a much larger problem. If you smell rotten eggs, get in touch with the gas company and local authorities to make sure natural gas isn’t polluting the air inside your home.
We want the community to be prudent with their resources. We understand when doing-a plumbing repair-yourself is a good choice and knowing when penny-pinching can end up costing more money. The symptoms described above are situations when you should rely on professionals.
“We’re newlyweds and we recently bought our first house in Lake Worth, TX. My dad warned us to renovate the house while we were living in our old apartment, but I was excited to live in our new home. I didn’t listen. We moved in.
I found out the hard way as to why my dad wanted us to wait. I did what I always do in the morning: turn on the shower and wait while the water heats up. I walked into an icy blast of water. I cussed up a storm. I knew the bathroom needed a new tub, toilet, and sink. However, I thought it was because they were olive green, not because they didn’t work!
It took me forever to find Benjamin Franklin, but I’m grateful I did. They were able to evaluate our plumbing and get started on the renovations within a week. I’m so happy that they fit me in on such short notice! They completed the work under budget and have followed up with us to make sure we’re happy customers. We’ll be counting on Ben Franklin for all our plumbing needs!”
Tina George, Lake Worth, April 2019
“I own a mini-apartment complex with eight, luxury townhomes occupied by some of the nicest people in Texas! When a new resident signs a lease with my company we make sure all the logistics are taken care of. The monthly fee covers all utilities, wifi, and grounds maintenance.
I was mortified when the building manager informed me that all of our downstairs units were experiencing backflow problems. The same week this occurred the plumber quit. I was scrambling. I booked the downstairs residents’ rooms at the Ashton hotel and started calling every plumber on Google.
Lucky for me, Benjamin Franklin had an emergency spot free the next day. They had the problem fixed before the higher, weekend rates took effect at the Ashton saving me a pile of money. I’ve signed up for their maintenance package. Next time a plumbing disaster happens, I’ll know who to call first!”
Carl Steiner, Dallas, November 2018
Emergency Plumbing Service
Plumbing problems rarely happen when you’ve got plenty of free time and savings. You’re more likely to experience a disruption in your plumbing capabilities when the pipes are overused (like during holiday gatherings) or during the extreme temperatures found during winter and summer.
The team at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Fort Worth is proud to offer the community a 24-hour, emergency service. We provide top-notch repairs, transparent pricing, and assured availability for emergency calls.
Our employees represent the most skilled plumbers in the area who share our company’s values of honesty, hard work, and a forthright commitment to the community. We understand inviting a technician into your home is an act of trust. Our team members submit to thorough background checks and are fully bonded and insured.
Capable technicians answer your call when you most need a friend. Rely on us for everything from regular plumbing maintenance to complete plumbing renovations. We’ll provide you with a competitive price with award-winning know-how.
It’s been a long time since a panther felt comfortable enough to sleep on the steps of Fort Worth’s courthouse, but the unbridled spirit of the wild panther lives on in the heart of the community.
Our technicians aren’t simply highly skilled tradespeople who are resourceful and capable, they are also our friends and neighbors. We value our team members and offer them tantalizing rewards for keeping their skills current with the developing technology which surrounds the plumbing industry.
Offering bespoke solutions to the challenges associated with fracking is of the utmost importance to our team. Through in-depth study, practical applications, and investing in newer technology, our team is able to troubleshoot fracking issues easily resolving them with minimal damage to your home and yard.
We promise to provide the most modern solutions to plumbing problems at an affordable price. The collaborative spirit of the Benjamin Franklin team helps us provide the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex with exceptional care.
Give our friendly customer service agents a call to discuss all the options available to you. While an emergency visit may incur an additional fee, we’ll inform you of all costs before beginning any tasks
Saginaw, TX is a vital part of Fort Worth with businesses like the Russo Corporation, the Texas Army National Guard, Anchor Fabrication Corporation, Ventura Foods, and Eagle Mountain Saginaw ISD all make certain the economy continues to grow.
The expertise of the Benjamin Franklin team makes sure residential and commercial spaces have optimally functioning plumbing and HVAC systems. Count on us for anything from a leaky faucet to a burst pipe. Give us a call today for a free estimate!