Use these tips to make the most of one of the world’s most valuable resources – water.
- Install a dual flush toilet, that uses more or less water as needed
- Choose showers over baths, as they use less water if you keep them quick
- Check your plumbing systems regularly to avoid leaks
- Use plants that are water independent in your garden
- Install a rainwater tank and use it to water your garden and for other exterior washing needs
- Tankless water heaters which are 90% efficient and the Eternal water heater are energy efficient and heat the water as needed. The Eternal water heater which is 98% efficient, has a small chamber which holds 2 gallons of water so that you do not experience the hot and cold sandwich effect that are common with the other style tankless heaters.
For expert plumbing installation, repair, and service, call Ben Franklin Plumbers in Fort Worth for a free estimate today!