Gas Services | Gas Line Repair Fort Worth
When it comes to gas line repair in Fort Worth or the installation of gas lines supplying your home and its appliances, only trust a licensed, qualified, professional Fort Worth plumber. Furthermore, gas leaks are extremely dangerous, and can lead to dangerous explosions and asphyxiation. You should never delay gas line repair in Fort Worth.
If you smell gas, get all occupants immediately out of the home, call 911, your gas provider and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for prompt repair. Our plumbers provide the expertise to locate and repair dangerous gas leaks.
Perhaps you simply need some gas logs or a new hot water heater gas line installed. Our plumbers will provide the professional installation that you require.
Our Fort Worth plumbers inspect, install, repair and replace gas lines, ensuring they’re safely and efficiently providing for your home or business.
Causes of Gas Line Leaks
- Damage from plant roots and trees
- Shifting soil
- Aging seals and corrosion can damage gas lines over time
- Heavy equipment driving over gas lines
- Improperly installed gas line can result in leaks
Only use a licensed and gas certified plumber for installations, inspection and gas line repair in Fort Worth.
It is imperative to repair or replace leaking gas lines immediately due to the extreme dangers they present. Our qualified and experienced Fort Worth plumbers specialize in gas line repair and installation for the residential and commercial sector. Some of the gas line services we provide are as follows:
- Gas Line Inspection and Leak Detection – Our plumbers have both the expertise and the required certification, as well as the latest gas leak detection tools to detect gas leaks but inside the home and outside.
- Flexible Piping Gas Lines
- Natural Gas Lines
- Propane Gas Lines
- Gas Line Piping for Appliances & Grills
- Gas Line Repair in Fort Worth – Our plumbers will safely repair your gas leak promptly and efficiently with gas line repair in Fort Worth.
- Gas Line Installation
- Gas Line Replacement
- Gas Pipes
- Gas Line Piping
Our licensed plumbers install and repair gas lines for the following:
- Gas Fire Pits
- Gas Fireplace
- Gas Furnace
- Gas Generators (Whole House)
- Gas Grill
- Gas Lighting
- Gas Water Heater
- Gas Stoves
- Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
Our Plumbing Inspection Includes Gas Lines
Prevention is the best policy to ensure your plumbing and gas lines are safe and efficiently functioning. When you receive an annual plumbing inspection we do exactly that. Gas is considered a part of the plumbing, and when our plumbers provide your plumbing inspection we not only inspect your pipes, supply lines, faucets, water heater, tubs and showers, sinks and washing machine hoses – we also inspect the gas lines supplying any appliances using gas. Our gas certified licensed plumbers’ will provide any necessary gas line repair in Fort Worth ensuring your peace of mind and your family’s safety.
Gas Safety Tips
If you detect a strong gas odor similar to rotten eggs, follow these tips:
- Do not attempt to locate the leak.
- Do not turn on or off any electrical appliances.
- Do not smoke or use any open flames.
- Leave the house with all occupants, and from a safe distance, call the utility company and 911. Do not use any phone from inside the house, or near any gas leak.
- When digging outside, if a natural gas line is damaged, call the gas utility provider immediately. Do not attempt to repair the line. If you plan to dig, call the utility provider in advance, they will mark the location of gas lines for free.
- Use carbon monoxide detectors on each floor of your home.
- Provide an annual inspection of vents, flues, and chimneys of all gas water heaters, furnaces, and fireplaces to ensure the proper exhaust of dangerous gases.
- Never use your oven to heat the house, not only can this damage the oven, but carbon monoxide will accumulate in the home as gas stoves are not vented to the outside. Always use your hood fan that vents outside when cooking with a gas stove.
- Don’t sleep in a room heated by a gas or kerosene space heater that lacks proper ventilation.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides prompt gas line services for your gas leak emergencies, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. For the prompt plumbers backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee give Ben Franklin Plumbing a call for gas line repair in Fort Worth, or other plumbing services.