Gas Leak Repair Fort Worth
Gas Leak | Gas Line Repair Fort Worth
If you suspect you have a gas leak, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing can provide the prompt service you need for gas leak detection and gas line repair in Fort Worth and Arlington. Our licensed plumbers in Fort Worth have the expertise and certification required to safely and effectively repair gas line issues in the residential or commercial sector.
A Gas leak is exceedingly dangerous, and creates the potential for an explosion, as well as having the potential to make occupants sick or worse. If you smell gas, do not attempt to locate the leak yourself, get all occupants out and well away from your home or business and contact us immediately as well as your gas utility supplier. We will immediately dispatch one of our highly trained and certified gas leak and repair specialists to your location and provide gas line repair in Fort Worth. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year for your emergencies. Gas line repair requires the use of a licensed plumber for installation, refitting, repair and all other aspects related to gas.
Once our gas leak specialist has repaired the problem causing the danger, the plumber will also inspect for further problems or potential issues that could result in further danger to ensure your gas line service is safe.
Gas Line Installation
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides safe and effective gas line installation for your gas piping requirements.
Routine Maintenance is the Best Policy
Prevention is the best policy to ensure your plumbing and gas lines are in good shape. When you call for an annual plumbing inspection we do exactly that. Plumbing fixtures such as toilets, tubs, showers, faucets, water heater, water lines, drains and other plumbing components will be inspected and any problems will be corrected before they have the opportunity to become full-blown issues. Our inspection includes all things gas related, if present, including the condition and safety of gas lines and fittings. Our gas certified plumber will provide any necessary gas line repair in Fort Worth ensuring your peace of mind.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing’s licensed plumbers are trained and gas certified specialists to work with gas and provide gas line repair in Fort Worth. When you have a gas leak we offer the following services:
Gas Leak Detection-Our licensed plumbers are gas certified specialists who have the expertise and the latest equipment for detect gas leaks within the home and outside along gas lines and service.
Gas Leak Repair-Our plumbers are gas repair specialists who will safely repair your gas leak promptly and efficiently with gas line repair in Fort Worth.
Causes of Gas Leaks
- Gas leaks may occur due damaged lines from digging. Before digging in your yard have your gas provider clearly mark the location of the gas line, the service is typically free.
- Age and corrosion of the pipes can adversely affect the sealants and fittings of gas lines, allowing leaks to occur.
- High pressure can cause gas lines to leak.
- Improperly installed gas line and fittings can lead to leaks. Always use a licensed and gas certified plumber for installations, inspection and gas line repair in Fort Worth.
The Benefits of Using Gas
Natural gas provides the benefits of being reasonably priced and widely available. Heating with natural gas provides more humidity than electric heating making it warmer a warmer heat. Routine safety with the service of gas is advised as follows:
- Any home using a fossil fuel such as natural gas for appliances is advised to utilize carbon monoxide detectors on each floor of your home.
- Have an annual inspection provided of vents, flues, and chimneys of all gas water heaters, furnaces, and fireplaces to ensure the proper exhaust of dangerous gases and the safety of your family.
- Don’t use your oven to heat the house, not only can this damage the oven but toxic carbon monoxide will accumulate in the home as gas stoves/ovens lack an exhaust ventilation pipe. Always use your hood fan that vents outside when cooking with a gas stove.
- Don’t sleep in a room heated by a gas or kerosene space heater that does not have proper ventilation. Carbon monoxide poisoning can occur.
- Lacking an odor on its own, garlic, rotten egg or sulfur additive is added to gas to enable you to detect a leak.
When you need a licensed plumber to provide gas line repair in Fort Worth, plumbing maintenance, plumbing repair or other plumbing service call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for service you can rely upon. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.