Video Line Inspection | Plumbing Fort Worth
Video cameras have become of the most valued tools in the plumbing industry. A tiny fiber optic video camera with lights inserted into the pipes enables Benjamin Franklin’s experienced plumbers to inspect pipes and sewer lines. The camera provides real time visualization on a screen and can be recorded. The video line inspection enables the plumber to see clogs and damage to pipes, giving them the information they need to assess the pipe’s condition and determine the depth and precise location of needed repairs to your plumbing in Fort Worth.
The advanced technology of the video camera line inspection allows for a faster plumbing repair. In an outdoor location, it enables repair with minimal or no disturbance of the lawn or landscaping. Being able to determine the specific nature of a plumbing problem enables the plumber to determine the most efficient way of addressing the problem, saving time, labor and money.
Video Line Inspection Advantages
- Enables an identification of the specific nature of a clog or damage.
- Determines the precise location of the damage or a clog.
- Verifies the blockage has been removed from your plumbing in Fort Worth following the completion of service.
- Determine the type of piping used.
- Inspect new pipes and sewer systems.
- Assess the condition of older pipes and sewer systems.
- Identifies problem areas before damage or clogs occur.
- Locate pipes underground or in walls.
- Video line inspections are especially useful for pipes beneath slab foundations, drives, patios or other structures. Prompt attention is required for slab leaks or pier and beam foundations to prevent serious damage to the foundation. The majority of slab leaks can be repaired without damage to floors.
A Video Line Inspection Identifies and Pinpoints Issues Such As:
- Bellied Pipe: A sunken section of pipe due creating a valley that collects effluent.
- Blockage: Blockage may be caused by the buildup of grease, toys, tree roots or other causes. Video line inspection provides a clear picture, and accurate determination of the blockage within your plumbing in Fort Worth.
- Corrosion: The pipe is corroded and/or broken, causing blockages or collapse.
- Damaged Pipes: Pipe that is broken, cracked or collapsed.
- Failed and Leaking Joints: The seals between pipes have failed allowing leakage to escape the pipe and into the soil surrounding the pipe.
- Offset Pipe: Sewer pipes are no longer aligned due to shifting soil, freeze and thaw or other ground conditions or causes allowing leakage to occur.
- Root Infiltration: Tree or vegetation roots have invaded the sewer pipe preventing cleaning, causing blockage and/or roots have damaged the pipe.
Reasons to Use Video Line Inspection
- Drainage issues: If you are experiencing slow drainage, repetitive clogging or sewer backup, a video line inspection will reveal what, and where the problem is within your plumbing in Fort Worth. From this information the plumber will be able to determine the best means of addressing it.
- Water is pooling on the lawn. The grass may appear greener than in other parts of the lawn. The liquid may or may not have a foul odor.
- Perhaps you have bought a home and want the drains and sewer checked and cleaned if needed.
Post-Repair Video Inspection
A free post-repair video inspection will be provided to ensure the problem is 100% corrected once the repair is complete.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbers have the expertise to provide a professional repair, backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. When you are experiencing issues with your home’s sewer pipes or other plumbing in Fort Worth, contact us to schedule an appointment. We provide video line inspection and other plumbing services in Fort Worth, Arlington and the surrounding areas. Thanks for visiting Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.