If you smell gas, or suspect a gas line leak, contact 911 from a phone outside of the home, and away from the smell of gas, and call your gas supplier. Once your home is safe to return, contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for prompt and reliable gas line repair in Fort Worth.
Gas Leak Detection Fort Worth
If you have a potential gas leak, contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for the latest technology in gas leak detection and gas line repair in Fort Worth.
Whether the gas leak is underground, beneath your home, or in the wall we have the right equipment for locating it and providing a professional repair.
Gas Line Replacement and Installation
Our licensed plumbers can provide for any gas line replacement. Perhaps you need a gas line installation for a new gas stove, a BBQ grill, gas logs, a gas dryer, or you may be switching from an electric water heater to gas. Our expert plumbers in Fort Worth can provide gas line installation for you in any application, with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship available.
Gas line installation includes properly sized gas line. Gas appliances require specific gas line sizing for your safety, appliance efficiency and proper performance and operation. Our professional plumbers possess the expertise to ensure proper technique, sizing, strict adherence to current code, and safety practices.
Gas Line Repair
Gas line repair in Fort Worth requires a licensed plumber to provide the service. The dangers of working with gas require training, specialized equipment and the knowledge to properly use it, while providing meticulous detail ensuring all safety standards.
A gas leak is an emergency, and gas line repair in Fort Worth can’t be delayed. The following are signs of a potential gas leak:
In the Home
- The odor of gas is the most distinctive warning of a gas leak. The odor is that of rotten eggs due to the odorant added. Some persons may describe it as a “garlic” odor, or that of sulfur. Evacuate a safe distance from the home before using a cell phone, or call from a neighbor’s phone. It requires only a tiny spark to ignite natural gas and cause an explosion. Furthermore, cooking odors may mask the odor of gas.
- The potential sounds of a gas leak include blowing, hissing, whistling, or roaring. Remember a gas leak may occur indoors or out.
- If you or a family member is experiencing frequent headaches that reside when away from home, consider a potential gas leak. When located underground the soil may filter the odor, while the potentially deadly effects can still occur. There are numerous potential causes for odor fade of natural gas. Don’t take any unnecessary risk. When your doctor is unable to determine a cause for home only headaches, and your home is served by gas for any single appliance, contact a plumber in Fort Worth for gas leak detection.
Outdoor Gas Leaks
- Watch for dirt, water or other debris being blown into the air.
- Unexplained dead or dying grass or other plants may indicate a gas leak.
- The signs of an outdoor leak include gas odor and the sounds of leaking gas as in an indoor gas leak.
Our professional plumbers provide commercial and residential gas line service. Contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for gas leak detection, gas line installation, and gas line repair in Fort Worth. You can rely on our expert licensed plumbers to meet and/or exceed the highest standards of the plumbing industry. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing serves Fort Worth, Arlington, and the surrounding areas, and is a member of the BBB with a consistent A+ rating.