Tankless Water Heaters Arlington
It is typically recommended that a tankless heater be flushed once a year. However, the hardness of your water may necessitate a more frequent schedule. Flushing the tankless is a process that varies in procedure and complexity depending on the specific brand of heater. The process involves dismantling the water heater to a certain degree, which can result in damage to inside components. If you are attempting to flush the appliance yourself, it is essential that you exercise extreme caution and strictly adhere to the manufacturer’s recommended procedure. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing plumbers in Arlington can provide a professional flush for tankless water heaters in Arlington for you.
In addition, if you need a new water heater, and do not already have a tankless, consider its benefits and advantages. The tankless water heater does not store hot water, instead it produces it on demand for endless hot water. While the tankless have a higher up front cost than a basic tank style water heater, a tankless heater can prove to be the best choice for your needs.
Tankless water heaters in Arlington are popular for the following reasons:
- Unlimited hot water is one of the tankless most popular features. Since tankless water heaters heat water on demand as needed, you will never run out of hot water again.
- Tankless heaters are considerably smaller than traditional water heaters and mount on the wall, requiring less space in your home.
- Tankless water heaters in Arlington can save you up to 34% in the cost of energy for heating water according to the EPA.
- The tankless lacks a storage water heater, which reduces the risk of leaks and water damage to your home.
- With proper care, a tankless model can last up to 20 years, and with parts available, potentially longer.
The tankless water heater is available as a tankless whole house water heater, or a point of use unit for single locations. The tankless point of use is ideal for remote bathrooms or outdoor locations such as a workshop, or outdoor kitchen, that would otherwise require a long pipe run when supplied by a single water heater serving the whole home and outdoor uses.
The tankless water heater is also an ideal solution for those with a solar water heater. The solar water heater can only heat water to approximately 90 degrees. The tankless can quickly boost 90 degree water to the recommended 120 degrees Fahrenheit providing the hot water you need with the energy efficiency you want.
Benjamin Franklin plumbers in Arlington can provide the professional installation, maintenance, and replacement of your water heater. However, ensure to use a qualified plumber for services on tankless water heaters in Arlington. Specialized training is required, and special considerations must be taken care of, the ventilation of a gas tankless unit will be different than for a standard gas water heater, for example. Our plumbers are highly trained, experienced and offer expertise for a wide range of plumbing services.